Search Our Site
Our office is located in Sherman, Tx and we have been serving the local community since 2000. Our services are available in Grayson, Fannin, Cooke, and Collin County.
How it Works
Home Health allows you to receive medical treatment in the safety and comfort of your own home.
- If you or a loved one feels that they could benefit from service our staff will conduct a free evaluation according to your physicians orders.
- If you are homebound or need assistance when you leave your home you most likely qualify for Advantx services.
- Our nurses are reliable and available 24 hours a day.
- Costs can be covered in full by Medicare and private insurance.
The Benefits of Using Our Services
- Our highly trained professionals work as a team to bring the best care available directly to you.
- Your Advantx nurses will work closely with your doctor to develop the most appropriate recovery plan.
- Receiving medical care at home allows you to spend more quality time with your family.
Home Health can significantly reduce the amount of hospital visits you have.
- Your chances of a fast recovery are better in a more relaxed environment such as your home.
- We can provide you with the opportunity to come home from the hospital sooner rather than later.
- Hospitalization is often harder on patients and family members.
- Using Advantx is more financially sound when compared to the costs of recurring admissions and uncovered hospital stays.
We believe in teaching our patients and their families about the personalized care they receive from us. Providing the proper health knowledge for patients makes the healing process a smoother transition with less confusion. This allows us to connect with the people we care for on a deeper level so that we may provide them with the comfort and stress free health care that they deserve.
Visit our educational section for online health resources and patient education. If you are looking for specific educational materials that are not available on our website, please ask your nurse for help or contact us directly.
We encourage patients to use our in-home tools, below you'll find a variety of materials that may be helpful to you and your family.